A: Peanut butter pie! I’ll even share my recipe. Trust me you’ll be thanking me later. It’s that good.
- 1 ½ sleeves of Oreos (standard package)
- 2-4 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Scrape filling out of Oreos into a microwave safe bowl.
- Place scraped Oreo cookies into a plastic Ziploc bag and crush until cookies are powdery (a rolling pin works great).
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter with the filling and microwave. If the mixture looks too solid add another 2 tablespoons of butter. Microwave again until everything is melted.
- Stir and pour butter mixture into plastic bag.
- Mix cookies and butter mixture together until all the crumbles are moist.
- Pour Oreo cookie crumbles into a pie pan and flatten (I find it is easier to use another pie plate than your hands, less messy.)
- Place in oven and bake until the bubbles stop forming in the crust. Takes about 10-15 minutes depending on the oven.
- Cool crust in the fridge before you put your filling in it.
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (I use Jiff)
- 3-4 oz. of cream cheese (roughly half the package)
- 1 ½ cups of powder sugar (I use less because I don’t fully fill the measuring cup)
- Let the cream cheese and Cool Whip thaw to about room temperature.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Then mix in powder sugar a ½ cup at a time. If you don’t, you will have powder sugar all over your kitchen.
- Pour into pie crust and use a spatula to smooth it out.
- Put it back in fridge for twenty minutes or eat right away your choice!